All Because Two People Fell in Love

All Because Two People Fell in Love
My photo
We have been married for 4 years. We recently had our first son, Kyler. We couldn't be happier. We are currently living in Rexburg, where we bought our first home. Ashley graduated from BYU-I in with a BS in Health Education and a minor in Physical Education. She is working as a 1st grade teacher while being a mother. Mark is currently studying Sociology and eventually wants to get into the F.B.I. We can't wait to see what life brings next. We love the lives we have! Forever will never be long enough!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Kyler's New Best Friend!





Kyler has discovered a NEW Friend...HIS SWING! He just loves it! He can sit in his swing for hours! Here are a few pictures!

2 comments:

Troy and Katie Hackett said...

I just love him!! Can't wait to see him next weekend!! :)

Team Anglim said...

Awwww! He is a doll. My babies loved their swing too!