All Because Two People Fell in Love

All Because Two People Fell in Love
My photo
We have been married for 4 years. We recently had our first son, Kyler. We couldn't be happier. We are currently living in Rexburg, where we bought our first home. Ashley graduated from BYU-I in with a BS in Health Education and a minor in Physical Education. She is working as a 1st grade teacher while being a mother. Mark is currently studying Sociology and eventually wants to get into the F.B.I. We can't wait to see what life brings next. We love the lives we have! Forever will never be long enough!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Fun











Well I know that this is late again but this week has just been super crazy but I still wanted to post about our day together. Mark and I have not been able to spend the day together in so long. I work Mon- Thursday. I usually get caught up on house stuff on Fri and Sat while Mark is at work those days. Since there was no school on Monday we decided to go golfing. Mark had never been before and we had a BLAST! Here are a few pictures for you to see. We are looking forward to the end of summer and early fall. It will be the first time since we have been dating or married that both of us will not be in school so there will be many more days ahead filled with fun like this one was.




0 comments: