All Because Two People Fell in Love

All Because Two People Fell in Love
My photo
We have been married for 4 years. We recently had our first son, Kyler. We couldn't be happier. We are currently living in Rexburg, where we bought our first home. Ashley graduated from BYU-I in with a BS in Health Education and a minor in Physical Education. She is working as a 1st grade teacher while being a mother. Mark is currently studying Sociology and eventually wants to get into the F.B.I. We can't wait to see what life brings next. We love the lives we have! Forever will never be long enough!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day


4th of July

Cute Couple on 4th of July!

After Setting all the Fireworks Off

One Firework Going Off

Ashley lighting a firework (look how nervous)

Mark lighting off fireworks (Professional...all relaxed)
Some of the fireworks we had


First we want to say thank you to all those who have served and continue to serve our country to keep us free and safe. How grateful we are to live here in the United States on American soil, were we are able to make our own decisions as we strive to live the American Dream. We are grateful for our Founding Fathers who wrote the beautiful constitution. We are grateful for the rights we have as an American citizen. We love this country and are grateful to know the Lord has blessed us with this nation.

Mark and I had a such a fun 4th of July. This year we did something a little different. Instead of going to a firework show we decided to do our own firework show. I have never set of fireworks before so I was a little nervous about it. We had a blast! Although I missed watching a firework show, we will continue this tradition of setting off fireworks for years and years to come.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I hope that we can continue to remember those serving to keep the freedoms we know have. I hope we can continue to live the American Dream. God Bless America!

0 comments: